Monday, July 7, 2008

恬甜游 - by eric

Wow…I can’t believe I’m writing this blog!!! Edmund, you are asking why I didn’t write blog right? So here I am!!! V^^V But there is reason why I wrote this blog. While I’m writing this blog, my baby is sleeping so soundly beside me at her bed…haha…so pig!!!~^^ ok, here goes…

I just come back from a Port Dickson trip named 恬甜游 organized by our owned club called 悦涵轩. It’s a most memorable trip ever. I never participate in a trip that so short yet damn enjoyable!!! Although along the process of making this trip a success, there are some conflicts and troubles, but for me, it’s all worth it!!!

Ok, the main reason I write this is…well…on the last day and the last moment we are there, we having a sharing session. Everyone voice out their opinion on this trip…but when it’s my turn to speak, I’m having so trouble speaking!!!~=_=” This is because before it’s my turn to speaks, my baby shares her thoughts and she cries…and because I understand her feelings (for those who go the trips knows why la hor…) I also feels a bit watery in my eyes… (I’m quite easy to being influence by someone who cries…=_=”) n when my turn to speaks, I was a bit can’t control my feeling n…tats why I didn’t say much…but actually I got many things to tell and to thanks…so at here I express all my thoughts and feelings in every moment of this 2day 1night trip…

Firstly, I never thought of this trip will be a success because we face a lots of rejections from the new members and also some conflict with some of our AJKs that we thought is our “friend” that we can trust. That’s really makes me n baby want to give up this trip.
but when it comes to the last few days before the trip, we receives a lots of participants forms and that makes me and baby damn happy…(real damn happy ~^o^)



In the bus, I’m not really knows all the new members (actually is langsung x kenal..haha) but because I’m the photographer of this trip, I brace myself to talk to everyone…no matter girls or boys…(sometime zha dao cos they really didn’t gives me any reaction when talk to them…sob…)


Reach there d, when we divide into group, I really worried if the member can’t enjoy themselves as they are apart from their gangs. Not quite of my expectation but beyond my expectation, all new and presents member and also AJKs blends real well in the ice breaking session. From there I started to feel the warmth in the trip.


When the games session at the beach on the 1st day, I can see the excitement from everyone. Although the weather is as hot as hell, but the excitement and cooperation level is to the max!!! Even myself also can’t tahan also join you all play together. (Edmund, Javet and Ephraim, I really tabik you all cos organized so many exciting n yet “energy consuming” games…haha…thnx very much!!!)


The foods, I really really thank Rambo, Vincent, Esther and also other who voluntarily provide helps in preparing such wonderful foods for everyone (thnx TongTong, Angeline, Shinly, Yan Chen, Chuy Whuy, Siao Fong, Zhi Ni n others…thnx very very much~) it’s not an easy job to cook for 40 person without real dedication and teamwork.


Free time at the beach…fuh!!! reali have a crazy time there! Cant forget the feeling kena thrown in the sea… drink whole lots of sea water ( reali helps me relieves my sorethroat.. ^^) Plus leg cramp in the sea some more…damn pain man!!! >,<


Medical man, Wei Jie and Ephraim!!! I think you both can become tabib cina d la… the way I see u guys treating those who hurt reali got the pattern…haha… but without you both, we sure have to cover a lots of medical fees…^o^


At last, I like to thank every single person who participates in this trip!!!Without you all, there will be no such memories and also 悦涵轩!!!

Here I would like to take the opportunity to thanks everyone cos giving us wonderful and memorable memories about 悦涵轩 and also everyone. In all activities that we done before, the feel of this trip reali make us realize that 悦涵轩 reali had the hope to goes on after we left Cosmopoint. We as founders and also pioneer of 悦涵轩 reali hopes that even after we left, we want 悦涵轩 as alive and active as now because 悦涵轩 is a place where we all meet know each other, have fun and also growing up as a family and friends. Another 2 month to go before me and Yan Yan going to leave Cosmopoint and for sure…we will always miss all of our friends in悦涵轩. T-T

Last and not least, DO REMEMBER TO INVITES US NO MATTER悦涵轩 ACTIVITIES OR LIMTEH!!!HAHAHA!!!




>>3R!C<<





On the bus and ice breaking~~

beach games tat everyone said ~tai ji lie~ haha!!!

night minor game and BBQ!!! YUMMY~~~

PRETTY FACE!!! wooohoooo.......

GREAT PHOTOS~ huhuhu........

WELL DONE all committee!!! GREAT JOB!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

wahh...english post...i browse through edmunds page and i saw ur bloggie so the 1st time when i opened its like..OMG,apa benda dia tulis..so panjang ang not a word i can read,,.then today i opened again..wahseh,english post..not bad..got picture summore...good job..ahaha..