Sunday, March 29, 2009

MY Car

18.3.2009~ A day to be remembered in my history of life!!!With my very own effort,finally,i owned my own car.At 1st i jz plan 2 buy second hand car due 2 limitation in financial...honda prelude,honda civic,proton wira is in my search list~but wat makes me buy a new car...here some tips:-

1. fuel consumption (older car sometimes quite "makan minyak", MYVI 1.3cent perkm)
2. previous owner(duno wat they do b4 v da car)
3. lots of problem when purchased (had 2 spend a lump sum of money 2 repair)
4. interior pecah here koyak thre (buy a "new" car yet everything like an "old" car)
5. my baby piggy give me fully support to purchase a new car....haha!


The day we went to "receive" my car~~~ damn excited!!!


jz finished washed in da PERODUA CENTER...
waiting for my no. plate



still waiting for my documentation...snap another photo^^
can believe i standing right in front of my car...its like a dream~



in da car exit da PERODUA CENTER...
stil feel like in a dream while driving~o_o



my piggy baby so happy...



snap snap snap non-stop in my NEW car!!! haha!!!



a bit bit nervous when first driving...



my grandma calling to congratz me....
thanks for my family who support me alot too!



happy happy damn HAPPY!!!!!!



our first shoot in "our" car....hehe~



im glad tat my full spec myvi have tis two function....
USB cable tat enable me to direct use pendrive to listen song...
and the bluetooth tat let me talking phone hand free....



my piggy baby's PIGGY nose...
hehe...alwiz remind me my baby is a piggy~~~~wakaka! "@"

No comments: