Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Gift !

Quit looking at what's wrong in your life and start being grateful for what's right. Everyday is a gift from God :)

- by esgrace  my dear colleague  

 

p/s : she is wearing blue today :) 

 

yea...everyday is a gift from GOD. and today.....for me, is a big special gift from GOD, or can say... it is the most pleasure gift that i had dreamed for it long long time ago.

i love to host. an activity or event. and i love to be emcee the most. and my dream was to be a tv news host....erm....okay its too far from me actually. i know i cant reach it.

but i have a chance to be emcee tonight. was Father Hong' 85th Birthday Celebration Dinner at Pay Fong hall....with 180 tables! its awesome but till now i had not ready yet...im....excited but scareeee...

pray for me please, this is a big gift. i really wanna appreciate it!  i promise i wont let the function down! i will try my super best to cooperate with the half-banana male emcee ! owh...hope we can have well communicate yea.... :)

Thanks GOD who giving me the chance. I love YOU.

 



i'm creamz

No comments: