Friday, November 14, 2008

Unbelieveable Birthday

12/11/08 - A day worth to be remembered 4eva. i couldn't believes the efforts and time u all spend just to make tis happen.

According to my original plan, i ask all my cosmo best buddies to celebrate my birthday at Sunshine Bar. All agreed then i just proceed with my plan and wait for the day to come. After that, i just keep busy with my work.

Til that day, after finish working, suddenly baby received a call from "Karen", our office secretary. According to "Karen", Mr.Tan called and make an appointment with us. Mr.Tan was DreamBox KTV CEO that i have being try to contact tis few week to intro our company to him and thus, try my best to close deal. "Karen" say he will wait us at The Friend's Cafe around 8pm. I was getting nervous and so is my baby. In my mind tat time, i was thinking on how to convience that Mr.Tan into dealing with our company. i rush back baby's house, bath and get ready for "war". In the same time, i oso worried that they all will have to waited long for me at Sunshine Bar but baby say she settled everything for me. That when i started to get weird coz
i didnt heard from them lately, plus it's my birthday celebration...i know i wont be having a "good time" coz i "offend" some of them during their birthday celebration. but i still prepare my very for the presentation with Mr.Tan. When reached The Friend's Cafe, I keep looking out for Mr.Tan's Silver Nissan Fairlady 350Z but yet, no where to be seen. When enter the cafe, no waiter or waitress ask us anything, just watch with smile on their face while me n baby going upstair...weird~

Reached upstair, me and baby sit down but another weird thing is the waiter didnt pass us any menu...just stand there watching, but i didnt care that so much as i getting nervous as Mr.Tan is no where to be seen. Suddenly baby want to change sitting position with me, her reason; "Scare saw Mr.Tan coming up from downstair" This i lagi weird, but i oso didnt think much...just switch place with her. Then baby say she want to go toilet, so i waited alone there. When she come back from toilet, suddenly i heard a very loud birthday song behind me. At first i thought behind me there's another group celebrating birthday, but song is getting nearer my back, then, i saw the whole bunch of them coming with the cake. Im speechless, mix feeling inside me that moment, duno what expression i should gave them. then the cake is settled in front of me...that time i still very suprise, duno is it for real?? They sing the birthday song so loud, i think da cafe beside can hear very clearly. Made my wish, blow the candle, received my presents then they move to the balcony. Baby told me she booked the whole balcony to celebrate my birthday, i was so shocked!!!

We just had a heck of a time there. Making a whole mess there( my face been thruly masked and i can say, my face is more moisturized and clean, thanks to angeline, alexander, ephraim,rambo, kevinn...^^)



The back scene!
They get preparation at 3rd floor of The Friends Cafe.
Me and baby was on the way tat time....


The most surprising moment i've ever had!
Thanks to all bro and sis!!!
How shocked am i!




Those waiter and waitress oso pakat wif them dy...
See they are laughing at behind!haha!


Thanks dude!


Never can see this guy punctual even once...
Late King the HanKim!
HAHA!


Make a wish


'Syukur alhambulila'


Lovely baby and me


Yes. Our table...
and Free icelemontea for whole nite...
Specially thanks to the cafe and baby...
and oso Grace(use her name can get special offer leh!haha!)


A very great environment for gathering.


Angeline,who r u actually wan to took leh?
haha...a funny pic indeed...
Can see baby was arranging somethings wif the waitress!
Thanks baby and Evelyn the waitress.


Chiar + Chiar + Chiar + Chiar


Everyone was enjoying...
Especially Rambo and Ward.


Meal+ing time.
Happy Family.


Doin their own stuff.
Enjoying much.


Camwhores??
haha...


Gift Opening Time.
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!
and the mini red card....=.=


Yeah~Yeah ~Yeah!
I love you all!
Thanks to everybody!


Thanks to Hendry and her lovely gf Yunli....
Thanks for ur coming and the great present!


cute+sweet+lovely+happiness
eternity...


A big big happy family
Rambo,Howard,Minlian,Edmund,Angeline,Ephraim,Hendry,Yunli,Hankim,
Kevinn,Joseph,Amanda,Alex,Tongtong,Chiar,Baby and me.


Us.


Dunno wat so interesting...
Girls chit-chating will never let guys know.


Thanks to Angeline the camera gal.
U had captured all of our happy moments.Great!


The Friends Cafe Tibits Platter...
Specially ordered by my baby to serve all of them.


Eat.Eat.Eat.


Our团圆饭.


We are lovely happy go go family...


We love each others very much.
Just like tat...kisssss......
We cherish every single moment together.


Cake-ing time.
and
Facial time.


Gaming Time!
Chicken Googles Ong!!!Ong ah~~~
We had made so much so much of noise...
Its reali too noisy!!! But we happy!
HAHA!


Baby + Tong


baby wearing her new dress specially for my bifday
so "vintage" hehe


edited "vintage" style 2 tis pic...suit with the dress rite?^^

Lastly, i really want to thnx everyone who make my bifday happen!!!

1. My baby
  • most important person in my life
  • done so much planning behind me...^^
  • bought me present that i didnt even thought b4 (Georgio Armani Perfume)
  • bluff me so much til i oso kena prank...=_="
  • making my bifday celebration a special one every single year
Rambo = BoBo

Ephraim = PhraimPhraim

Howard = WardWard

Min Lian = Lian Lian @ Kiam Siap Kui...wakaka,jk k?^^

Alexander = stil finding a nice 4 him...^^

Charlene = Chiar

Tong Tong = Chiar Mei

Chuy Whuy = WhuyWhuy???

Joseph = JoJo

Javet = KimKim

Hendry & Yunli = Henoey^^

Kevinn = Big Fat Panda @_@

Ed & Angeline = MundMund & LinLin ^o^

Amanda = "Snake" lover ^^

THANKS FOR UR LOVE N FRIENDSHIP!!! I WILL CHERISH IT AS LONG AS I LIVES!!!^^

And also, those who sms me...thnx a lots!!!means a lots to me

Napo
Eden
My Lovely Sis Cindy
My bro Chandra
My bro Chean Yee
Mong Jin
Ah Fer
Ah shen
Ah Shir

Ohya...not forgetting:

sHinobi
Yihua
Zhi Nie

if i 4get to put ur name here...im very very sori!!!let me noe n i will add it in!!!ok?

LOVE n Lots Of Thanks

ERIC @ Skaz



No comments: