Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thorn In Heart Colors In Life

Boy, since so long I didn’t write anything here. Although sometimes I really lazy to blog but this time, I blog with a purpose. Lately, many things happen to us. Make me start wondering what is really meant by “friend”.

For me, “friend” is just a very simple yet sacred word. For me, friends is to treated with sincere and true heart which this philosophy I had been hold since I started to had friends in my life. Friends is a person that we can get along, shares every things (not include gf/bf or $$...cz tis will 伤感情^^),can “suan siao” each other without any purpose, considerate with each others, can be very friendly even long time no c each other, etc (2 many d…lazy to list out…==)

But lately, I discover that “friend” sometime will also become “foes”. No matter how sincere and honest toward them, but at last, hurt deep down inside is “OURSELVES”. From some “friend” that I use to know that get along together, now leave a “thorn” in my heart. Wonder why I say like that? Try to imagine, a friend that we trust with our heart, care of them when they having problem…now treat us as an outsider and even say bad word behind us...sometime quite obvious through certain ways. How do we suppose to treat them the same as before again? The more we give chance to them, more scar mark we will get.


When I see this picture at first, I was thinking…why he had such impression, maybe is because his back been stab with needle, but why is the needle contain colors? Then, I suddenly realize, this same goes as the situation I having now…“some” friends will back stab us…not once but twice o trice as much…that will make us very down. But this is not a bad thing anyway, because they fill our world with more colors, make us stronger from the cruel and world full of lies. This will also let us identify which “true friend” that worth our care, trust, honor, our heart…and not wasting our precious time been hurt by those people. I rather spend my precious time with sincere friends that will fill my world with memorable joy, happiness and love which I will remember for the rest of my life.

So, I made up my mind, friend that not worth my attention and time…I’m sorry to say that…but I won’t spend even a single second to care them and hurt by them. For those who know me well, they know I won’t be quiet if “my tail been stepped” or some say betrayed. A friend that once betrayed me will be treated the same for my whole life. But a friend that treat me the same as I treated them as a friend will always have my heart and trust for the rest of my life. When I had a friend, I will treat them 100% with all my heart and that is my WORD for friends that worth having. Don’t get me wrong, ‘worth having’ not meaning he/she is rich, handsome/pretty, but HEART and SINCERE is all that matter. That’s my way of treating a friend.

With heart full of thorn, but life full of colors,


Skaz a.k.a Eric

No comments: