Wednesday, June 10, 2009

忙!

BUSY!!!
SOoOoOooOOOOOo BUSY!!!
ZERO minute for me to update my blog~~~
sobsob***


Everydae rush tis rush tat...from 1 month 1 magazine till now 1 month THREE magazine!!! the kiam siap boss no hired more designer oso...wan ppl die mie? 2 designers need design average 90 pages per month!!! how? HOW??? HOW?????????


I need to prepare my granny 80th bifday celebration oso....its on this month 27th....every every of my family members will come back!!! from singapore...from perth...wow!!! tat will be a BEST TIME for me!!! i love family gathering!!! wow wow~~~ but my job is so busy la...haiz...make me dun hav enuf time to prepare oso...we got lots of preformance need to do sumore...i need handle some performance, slide show, door gift, stage deco,mass emcee,family photo studio shooting,photography,videography..........and many many more!!!i enjoy these bcuz i reali wanna have a big time wif my family and a great bifday celebration for my granny! but the kiam siap boss make my time so desperated!

To my bossie...I wont do OT for you even im free okay!!!U didnt offer me a tally paid!U should hire more and more staff ok!!! Because u r expanding your business maa...how can u be so KIAM??? Hire more designers la okay? Understood? hahaha....

Between...got anyone can be the photographer or videographer on my granny bifday celebration? im searching some Friendship-Support....hehe.....any introduction or recommendation? i dun need very professional or experinced one...we dun have high requirement...just wan it be simple n nice.... even student oso can laa....at least can help us edit the video ^^



很忙啊!根本没空update我的部落.....
忙工作,每天赶稿赶稿...什么鬼老板嘛....
对电脑对到我的眼睛又恢复之前的干燥疼痛了....
我是好不容易才自己调理好那双眼的...现在又来了...唉~

还有这个月尾,我阿嬷的大寿,家庭大聚会...
需要准备很多很多大事小节...
多希望那一天赶快到来,好让我能一享天伦之乐呗!
可是还有很多东西还没搞定哦....希望主您能带领着我走...
给我的阿嬷一个最完美,最温馨的一天!

No comments: