Friday, June 19, 2009

A Brand New Start

Today, I bring baby go for dinner at Perkampungan Alai for ikan bakar. She say she wants to eat big prawn...so i bring her to her favorite spot. Actually, I planned to bring baby to Pantai Kundur to watch sunset after work. But unfortunately, the sun sets faster than our journey. Its one of the most memorable place for me n baby~ I just hope that the place can bring back those memories to us...n especially to baby.

We go to McD Drive-Thru to da bao nugget for baby as she say she very hungry and couldn't wait any longer. After da bao...i tell baby i going to bring her to Pantai Kundur. But time already 7pm and day already getting darker...there's no way i can reach in time. So i bring her to Pulau Melaka. But there's no spot for us to spot by as there's a big construction there. Then baby we can try go The Jetty. When we reach there and half way reaching the end...baby ask me why i want to go there. I tell her my purpose but that spot also not a suitable spot. Thats the time baby say she carved for prawn.

When we reach there, there are only a few people. So the first things i take is the prawn! I ask for masak kunyit and one original BBQ prawn. then i just take another half of a small stingray. When da prawn came...the first things i do...as usual...i peel off the prawn shell for baby.

Original BBQ Prawn~yummy!!!


~Kunyit Prawn...my FAV~


BBQ Sambal Stingray~chao da de~


a "mountain" of prawn shell~ ; p


baby...although its just a very normal dinner...but this time it really means a lots for me!This few days i suffer very much...and i know u suffer more than me...i know this time leave a big scar on our relationship...but when i see u start talking to me...i see hopes and a chance for me to save our relationship...and also this few day really make me realize a lots of things...
TRUST and HONESTY

baby...i will keep my promise...i will do any promise i promised u before...i will hear any advice that u gave me...i will do my very best for our relationship~

I will always remember what i been always promised u...
YOU DESERVE MY EVERY PROMISES
and

I WILL ALWAYS MAKES U THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THIS WORLD~

No comments: