Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dear dear hang out yamcha wif rambo n joseph......
so me alone at home using dear's lappy to online........hehe^^
and eating my favourite ken-ken cuttlefish~~ YUMMY! haha....
Dear knew i will alwiz be boring at home so he will alwiz bought me many snack to mum mum...
bcuz me hobby is EAT EAT EAT and EAT!!!
hahahahaa.....
Doing nothings now....my nose is naughty today....make me whole day in office no mood to work...but actually....it is reali dun have any work to do oso...wakaka...damn free but is reali boring ler.....
duno myself writing wat oso...u noe wat im writing meh?duno izit?then y u stil reading?haha...
me a bit sot dy.....
see my poor english...reali so poor ....so tats y i alwiz write my bloggie in chinese......but some frens who in english educated cant enjoy my blog....haiz....u all reali waste la....haha just kidding oh.....next time need find some translator software i tink....haha!
ya...my lovely pinky lappy brought to repair dy...haiz...miss it so much neh!!!
ya...actually now i got wear spec dy...my spec oso in soft pink color...pink is reali my color...everyone knew it...haha!but i reali dun like my spec look...too ugly like kampung moi...hate it!!!so.......dun expect i will upload my spec look photo in my blog.......no one can see it except u r my collegues...cuz i just will wear it when i using comm in office....haha.......and some of my best frens do saw tat my ugly look wif spec last week....they laughed!!!ish....
reali boring to read tis post...yeah...im boring to write oso....no idea.....so....BYE!

No comments: